Thursday, June 09, 2005

Three Things

Got this from here, which came from here, which came from ... well, you can trace it back.

  • 3 names I go by: Sarah, Sarita, and Sue (but only by people who've forgotten my name)

  • 3 screen names I've had: sajones, [one I won't disclose], and [another I won't disclose]

  • 3 physical things I like about myself: my hair, my eyes, my risa explosiva

  • 3 parts of my heritage: Welsh, English, German

  • 3 things I am wearing right now: tshirt, sweatpants, my birthday suit

  • 3 favorite bands/musical artists: The Beatles, George Harrison, Los Kjarkas

  • 3 favorite songs: Poor Little Girl, If I Fell, Tiempo al Tiempo

  • 3 things I want in a relationship: trust/honesty/love (that's one, because they are intertwined), synchronicity, well-placed irreverence

  • 3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: the side of the neck (between Adam's apple and below the earlobe), eyes, the way his lips move while he speaks

  • 3 favorite hobbies: listening to music, watching movies, surfing for cool gadgets

  • 3 Things I want to do badly right now: cuddle with someone, cuddle with someone, cuddle with someone

  • 3 things that scare me: treatment for breast cancer, being a failure at something, being subjected to violence

  • 3 of my everyday essentials: my Treo, my computer, a cup of coffee

  • 3 Careers you have considered or are considering: a social worker (thank God I didn't become one), a linguistics professor (thank God I didn't become one), a librarian web developer (thank God I was able to become one)

  • 3 places you want to go on vacation: San Francisco, Cuidad de México, anywhere with good company

  • 3 kids' names you like: David, Michael, Megan

  • 3 things you want to do before you die: live outside the US, be able to communicate in Spanish, have one more partner - this time, a good relationship, with someone I love and who loves me

  • 3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: [don't know]

  • 3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: [don't know]

  • 3 celeb crushes: [taking the fifth]

No comments:

This blog has moved

This blog is now located at http://enlasnubes2003.blogspot.com/. You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you ma...