Saturday, May 21, 2005

Gadget envy

Found out about the PalmOne LifeDrive the other day. Very nice! However, WiFi hotspots are still sparse enough that I'd miss connecting using my cell plan on my Treo.

And, to be honest, even though I don't use voice all that much, I really can't see having 2 devices when 1 smart phone should do.

Interestingly, the LifeDrive uses PalmOS 5.4 (Garnet) rather than PalmOS 6.1 (Cobalt)

I've been thinking lately about the Treo series. It's been a little while now that Treo 650 has been out, though the GSM version is more recent.

What I'd really like is a Treo with gigs of storage and Wifi ... alternatively, a LifeDrive with telephony

Oh ... and a high-speed internet connection that follows me around wherever I go. =D


No comments:

This blog has moved

This blog is now located at http://enlasnubes2003.blogspot.com/. You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you ma...