Monday, August 23, 2004

Head in a whirl

I've just finished a 3-week vacation from work. Maybe it was one of the best vacations I've had.

People asked what I did, and it's hard to answer. Just listing activities makes it sound like I didn't do much -- stayed home, chatted on MSN, went to a concert, visited my Mom, spent a weekend in Chicago for Beatlefest, took some photographs. But hidden inside each of those things I've found pieces of truth ... the kind that defies expression in words, but that fills your heart in inexplicable ways.

A friend unwittingly, unintentionally, and surely unknowingly was the catalyst for this. I hope I have the opportunity to get to know you better.

No comments:

This blog has moved

This blog is now located at http://enlasnubes2003.blogspot.com/. You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you ma...